2008年9月23日星期二

SORRY!! Yesterday , i didn't write my daily!!
It was because i was studying chinese curriculum!!
SORRY TO KARY HUI!!
Today, i wanted get up early !!
But i felt very tried , i couldn't get up at 5:30 !!
So , i couldn't study chinese curriculum!!
I thought this tset will fair!!
I didn't want to stay at the school!!
So , i really hope that i will have 7 makes for this test!!
History Lesson!!
Miss Lam returned our homework to us!!
I felt unhappy because of my result!!
But never mind , this homework only my F.5 first time homework!!
I also had many change to do well!!
Then , she reurned our test!!
She said only i passed for this test!
I felt so sorry o my classmates!!
It was because i told them the test only had information question!!
So , i made them fair!!
If other classmates also passed , i thought it will better!!
Sorry to my classmates!!
I HOPE TOMORROW ISSUE 8 TYPHOON!!
PLEASE!!

1 則留言:

Unknown 說...

Ha Ha~Today really don't need go to school. We can sleeping at home la! Happy~~

My history test only have 8 marks.....>.<

Why you felt unhappy for the history homework?
(Miss Lam also give me many starts and佳 hahaha~ like last F.4 Heyhey!)