2008年9月20日星期六

Today , i went out with Erica!!
I went to shau ki wan by 106 bus!!
I took it more than one hours!!'
When i came to the shau ki wan, Erica didn't came!!
I waited her for 1 hour!!!
I feel too boring , so i called Kary Hui!!
Erica came here!!
Then , we go to English Medium to check our English level!!
He gave section B to us to do!!
We did it for 40 minutes!
I only had 58 marks! Only level 4!
But Erica had 70 marks level 5!!
She went home by MTR!!
I also took 106 bus to go home!!
Too Bad, I need to spend 1 hours to go home!!
When i went to To Kwa Wan , the times was 6:00!!

1 則留言:

Unknown 說...

58 is level 4 ??
I think level 4 is OK but you do section B??
09 HKCEE English will not have A or B.

We study hard together!!!